Tuesday 29 May 2012

YBF Neutralising Creme..

I'm sorry for the long introduction but when I was younger me and my Mam used to watch QVC together, and in particular I loved it when the cosmetics brand 'Models Prefer' was on. (I've included links to a video from the American version of QVC at the bottom of the post) It was a company founded by Stacey Schieffelin and each hour she would come on with no make-up and her hair wasn't done and she would transform throughout the hour using the Models Prefer cosmetics. As an extension of this she now does a line called YBF (Your Best Friend) which includes products similar to those in the Models Prefer collection.


So after reliving these memories with my Mam in the last few days, I thought I would look into perhaps buying one of the products, in particular I always wanted to try the Neutralizing Creme..


At only £5.47, it's incredibly affordable so I thought I may as well treat myself for finishing my exams for the summer. It;s only a small compact cream, yet it seems to work wonders on my patchy (and freckly) skin. It goes on a slightly yellowy colour like most concealers but it is amazingly light and a little goes a long way.






I would definitely recommend this over a normal liquid or even stick concealer as it is a lot creamier so doesn't seem to hold in the fine lines as much. Definitely a 5* product!!


Have you guys tried using Models Prefer/YBF products before? Let me know :)


Also don't forget about my giveaway.. a box of secret treasures worth over £15 to giveaway HERE




2 comments:

  1. Ooh it looks good and really reasonable too x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it work for oily skin since u said its creamy?

    Nice blog BTW. :) Follow me back?
    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete