Sunday 12 August 2012

Nail Polish Collection #1 - Barry M




After discovering I had about 50 nail varnishes, I thought I’d blog and show you guys which ones I have or if there’s any brands I don’t have, and need to try, you can let me know! I’ll be doing a series of these as I have quite a few and don’t want to bombard you all at once! I thought I’d start with my good old faithful Barry M polishes first.

Clear, Peach Melba, Mint Green, Berry Ice Cream, Silvery Lilac

Raspberry, Vivid Purple, Navy, Black

Foil Effect Gold, Gold Crackle, Croc Effect Black, White Crackle, Limited Edition Silver Glitter

4 comments:

  1. wow! nice collection. I like the Barry M collection more, all my fav colours!! :)

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love BarryM polishes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is a massive collection you have! I don't like Barry M's nail polishes as a lot of the time the polish is thin and streaky, and you need a few coats then it starts chipping easily!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your Barry M's, especially the Croc Effects! Too bad they're not available in the US...

    xx, ahhhdri
    http://liquorlubeandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete