Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sorry..

Hey guys,

            Just wanted to give you all a massive apology as I have been absolutely pants at blogging recently. The internet has gone off in my house and won't be back on until after BT decide to get off their bums and dig the lines up to see what's occurring!! However, I am going to start trying to use the Blogger app on my iPhone (which I've heard is poo, but needs must!) plus I'm thinking of having an overall of the look of my blog as well as having set days to do certain types of posts. I've got a few more posts scheduled so would love it if you could keep a look out for them! They include the conclusion of my birthday haul, my top 5 dupes, how much is my face worth tag and my empties!!

Hopefully plenty for you to look forward to :)


xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I had that problem! We didn't have the Internet for 1 year, it's fine now though

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete