Wednesday 16 January 2013

No-one likes a 'tache.. Review



No female likes having a moustache.. That tricky hair that sits just upon your top lip which is the bane of many a girl's life, especially if you have dark hair like myself. I wanted rid of mine, but I'm very sceptical of facial hair removal creams and such methods as I'm scared how the hair would grow back. I know mine is dark but at least it's fine hair. 

While I was at university, one of my house-mate's had a similar problem and sorted me out with this product. Jolen. Jolen is a creme bleach which aims to lighten excess dark hair on face, arms, body and brow. You get a pot of bleach creme, accelerator powder, a little mixing tray and a spatula. You mix a little of both the powder and the cream to form a paste which you apply to the clean dry area where you would like to lighten the hair. You leave it on for ten minutes, scrape it off and hey presto! No more caterpillar on your lip! 

Yes, if you look extremely close, you can still see it, but who really gets that close??

I would definitely recommend this as an alternative to hair removal. Quick and easy and I usually do it whilst in the bath or the shower!!

You can buy Jolen here for £4.39.  

6 comments:

  1. Bleach is the one method that I haven't tried. I usually just wax but it does not last that long, perhaps this is the way forward.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! It lasts quite a while xxx

      Delete
  2. I use depilatory from Avon. My peach fuzz grows in blonde, but it's a lot of it! I feel awkward with all that down on my face so off it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm a bit cautious in case I break out when it comes to hair removal! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh thanks for the review! I definitely need to get some of this, no one else claims to be able to see it but knowing it is there is enough for me!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! If you know it's there, you notice it even more xxx

      Delete